Halocarbon, a world leading producer of specialty fluorochemicals is seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity as Customer Service Representative in our Peachtree Corners, GA office. Halocarbon seeks individuals who embrace Halocarbon’s core values of:
- Caring – Have a genuine concern for safety, wellness & the environment.
- Curiosity – Willing to accept change & find better ways to do things.
- Collaboration – Function at a high level within your own team environment & across department lines.
- Competitive Spirit – Act with a sense of urgency and hold self to high ethical standards.
Successful candidates must possess, as a minimum, the following competencies, skills and/or abilities:
- Prior experience in manufacturing and with chemical or specialty chemical desired
- Experience with freight terms, processing orders within an ERP system (Chempax)–processing credit cards, preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Exceptional decision-making, time-management, organization, and great people skills
- Possess critical thinking skills and intellectual curiosity
- Self-starter with the ability to use good judgment in setting priorities with minimum supervision and a sense of urgency to resolve problems while prioritizing the workload
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
All candidates must successfully complete extensive third-party reference checks, a criminal background investigation and drug screen.
Halocarbon offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care coverage’s, life insurance, dental plan, vision plan, 401(k) savings plan featuring company matching contributions, 11 holidays, vacation, short and long term disability benefits, flexible spending accounts and others, some requiring employee contributions.
Qualified applicants should fill out the form below completely by 10/25/2021. Once resumes have been received and reviewed, applicants will only be contacted if they are selected for the next step in the application process.
Halocarbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.