Halocarbon, a world leading producer of specialty fluorochemicals is seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity as a Facility Asset & Construction Coordinator in our North Augusta, S.C. site. Halocarbon seeks individuals who embrace Halocarbon’s core values of:
- Caring – Have a genuine concern for safety, wellness & the environment.
- Curiosity – Willing to accept change & find better ways to do things.
- Collaboration – Function at a high level within your own team environment & across department lines.
- Competitive Spirit – Act with a sense of urgency and hold self to high ethical standards.
Successful candidates must possess, as a minimum, the following competencies, skills and/or abilities:
- Possess strong safety and environmental values.
- Construction, contractor and project management.
- Ability to be proficient with ultrasonic thickness testing equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- cGMP Knowledge is desired.
- Computer knowledge is required including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Work in team environment.
- Solid math skills required.
- Exceptional attention to detail with high standards of excellence.
- Interest and ability to learn and execute job related reliability functions.
Must have relevant career experience with High School Diploma, General Educational Development (GED) or equivalent. Four Year Engineering/Technical degree preferred. Five Years Construction / Project Management and three years of maintenance or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. All candidates must successfully complete extensive third-party reference checks, a criminal background investigation, a comprehensive medical examination and drug screen.
Halocarbon offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care coverage’s, life insurance, dental plan, vision plan, 401(k) savings plan featuring company matching contributions, 11 holidays, vacation, short and long term disability benefits, flexible spending accounts and others, some requiring employee contributions.
Qualified applicants should fill out the form below completely by 8/20/2021. Once resumes have been received and reviewed, applicants will only be contacted if they are selected for the next step in the application process.
Halocarbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.