B2B Marketing Specialist
Halocarbon is focused on delivering strong commercial growth through new product development. As a privately-held company, we have a rich history of long-term technology development in leveraging specialty fluorochemical science and technology to unlock breakthroughs that shape the world around us. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team and fulfill our vision — To Improve the Quality of Life Through Breakthroughs in Fluorochemistry. As a member of our team, you will be given the opportunity to leverage your strengths in a team-oriented environment.
The B2B Marketing Specialist should be an individual with 3 years of relevant industry experience in sales, marketing, or business analytics. They will develop growth strategies, including customer segmentation, channel development, marketing content and pricing strategy using both traditional and innovative marketing tools. The B2B Marketing Specialist will also manage and support external marketing agencies.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and caring environment that encourages creativity, cross-functional collaboration and a drive to win, we would welcome your application to join our team. Halocarbon also seeks individuals who embrace Halocarbon’s core values of:
- Caring – Have a genuine concern for safety, wellness & the environment.
- Curiosity – Willing to accept change & find better ways to do things.
- Collaboration – Function at a high level within your own team environment & across department lines.
- Competitive Spirit – Act with a sense of urgency and hold self to high ethical standards.
Successful candidates must possess, as a minimum, the following competencies, skills and/or abilities:
- Demonstrated effective oral & written communication skills.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Team-oriented, with demonstrated successes in team activities and within a team environment.
- Ability to manage external digital marketing and creative marketing agency projects, as well as external market research firms.
Must have BS or BA in Business Management, Marketing or Economics. Must have Minimum three years of relevant industry experience in sales, marketing, or business analytics. Project Management Skills are a Must. All candidates must successfully complete extensive third-party reference checks, a criminal background investigation, a comprehensive medical examination and drug screen.
Halocarbon offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care coverage’s, life insurance, dental plan, vision plan, 401(k) savings plan featuring company matching contributions, 11 holidays, vacation, short and long term disability benefits, flexible spending accounts and others, some requiring employee contributions.
Qualified Applicants should go to https://www.halocarbon.com/, visit the careers page, and upload their resume. Once resumes have been received and reviewed, applicants will only be contacted if they are selected for the next step in the application process.
Halocarbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer