Halocarbon, a world leading producer of specialty fluorochemicals is seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity as a MRO Inventory Manager in our North Augusta, SC site. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the inventory process. This role is also accountable for an efficient inventory process that will allow for tactical and strategic decision making, identifying areas for increased efficiency and productivity, and implementing improvements.
The MRO Inventory Manager must be proactive, self-motivated, and a positive member of the team. This person must be detailed orientated, solution minded with a strong work ethic and enthusiastic for continuous improvement. Strong organizational, writing and communication skills are necessary.
Halocarbon seeks individuals who embrace Halocarbon’s core values of:
- Caring – Have a genuine concern for safety, wellness & the environment.
- Curiosity – Willing to accept change & find better ways to do things.
- Collaboration – Function at a high level within your own team environment & across department lines.
- Competitive Spirit – Act with a sense of urgency and hold self to high ethical standards.
Successful candidates must possess, as a minimum, the following competencies, skills and/or abilities:
- Adhere to plant safety requirements and plant policies and promote a positive safety culture, leading by example.
- Embrace, demonstrate and promote Halocarbon’s Core Values of Caring, Curiosity, Collaboration, and Competitive Spirit.
- Responsible for All Capital Spare Inventory including critical spares, inventory accuracy, inventory security and inventory master data accuracy and finding best solution for low value, zero value or obsolete stock.
- Responsible for developing systems and the training associated with inventory related workflows such as purchasing, receiving, issuing and inventory cycle counts.
- Responsible for establishing metrics and continuous improvement strategies such as Total inventory, Low turn items, High turn items, cycle count activity, Max/Min/ROP optimization, Inventory corrections (i.e. write-offs), Emergency Stock Outs/Expedited Orders, Automatic reorder, adopt technology to streamline receiving and issuing functions.
- Responsible for leading direct reports and ensuring all required training and performance reviews are completed.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required, as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience in Inventory Management and process improvement experience. Good written and verbal communication abilities and good analytical abilities. Experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Chempax, etc. All candidates must successfully complete extensive third-party reference checks, a criminal background investigation, a comprehensive medical examination & drug screen.
Halocarbon offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care coverage’s, life insurance, dental plan, vision plan, 401(k) savings plan featuring company matching contributions, 11 holidays, vacation, short & long term disability benefits, flexible spending accounts & others, some requiring employee contributions.
Qualified Applicants should go to https://www.halocarbon.com/, visit the careers page, and upload their resume. Once resumes have been received and reviewed, applicants will only be contacted if they are selected for the next step in the application process.
Halocarbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer