Halocarbon, a world-leading producer of specialty fluorochemicals is seeking candidates for an excellent opportunity as Senior Process Engineer in our North Augusta, SC site. Halocarbon seeks individuals who embrace Halocarbon’s core values of:
- Caring – Have a genuine concern for safety, wellness & the environment.
- Curiosity – Willing to accept change & find better ways to do things.
- Collaboration – Function at a high level within your own team environment & across department lines.
- Competitive Spirit – Act with a sense of urgency and hold self to high ethical standards.
Successful candidates must possess, as a minimum, the following competencies, skills and/or abilities:
- 5 to 15 years of experience at a manufacturing company, preferably chemical or specialty chemicals as a Process Engineer
- Experience working with Reactor and Distillation columns
- Solid process troubleshooting skills
- Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing Experience, Black Belt preferred
- Prior Life Sciences background preferred
Must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering. All candidates must successfully complete extensive third-party reference checks, a criminal background investigation, a comprehensive medical examination and drug screen.
Halocarbon offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care coverage’s, life insurance, dental plan, vision plan, 401(k) savings plan featuring company matching contributions, 11 holidays, vacation, short and long term disability benefits, flexible spending accounts, and others, some requiring employee contributions.
Qualified applicants should fill out the form below completely by 4/29/2022. Once resumes have been received and reviewed, applicants will only be contacted if they are selected for the next step in the application process.
Halocarbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.